Friday, November 5, 2010

Hi Mrs G

This post is for Mrs G.
Just wanted to say hi, and a few things.
Ever since we moved, I don't think I've ever gotten my true summer feet like I did before we moved  [walking to your house].
On the weekends I think of you often. Thinking I need to be (wanting to be) making one more waffle or crepe for you. Especially in the summer when we have fresh strawberries from the garden.  I feel bad I can't walk it to you anymore. We could aways run to your house if we needed something or ran out of something. 
I enjoyed walking with you and the kids to the park.
And I have to say that Anna was the best baby sitter.  [funny] I remember something about Daniel not brushing his teeth, so Anna sat on him and she brushed his teeth. :)
We all miss you.  We need a Mrs G by us.

The view out my window in the old house.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. From Mrs. G for Wenday:
    Wendy - That was so special (what you wrote). I can't begin to tell you how much that meant to me. I sure miss those crepes and waffles with the fresh strawberries. I miss everything you'd bring me to eat. I loved that I was never really sure which Hill family member made it. Best cooks ever and it always seemed to come when I needed it the most. I still think you had my house bugged. Our neighborhood isn't the same since you all moved. You were all such a blessing to me. It was such a comfort to know you were right down the street. Thank you. Mrs. G

    ReplyDelete